Does getting your nose pierced hurt? Please help?

ok. . i want to get my nose pierced but I'm really terrified. Does it hurt?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really.. it's just a pinch momentary but you may feel dull ache or throbbing for a little while after you get your nose piercing.

I don't know if people have same experienced as I did, but the time i get my nose pierced on right nostril, my left eye involuntarily tear up and I think it's "normal". Had my nose piercing for almost 5 years now :)

What Guys Said 1

• You're pushing a needle through your flesh, of course it hurts. But that's the price you pay for body modifications.

What Girls Said 5

• I had mine done 4 times by some dumb bitch that made it hurt like hell and then I repierced it after I had my daughter. It doesn't hurt if its done right.
    it was one of the worst out of my 14 piercings though.

• I heard that it's more painful than your ears and less painful than around the lips.

• I actually didn't feel anything when I got mine pierced, my nose was bleeding for a few minutes though lol.

• Depends on your tolerance for pain. Mine didn't hurt but to others it may feel like death lol

• Don't be scared. I was terrified when I got mine done a few years ago but it honestly wasn't that bad. The pain for me felt like a pinch, your eyes will probably water up a lot. Good luck!