What should I wear? #india #international day?

so we are celebrating the international day and my class got india and i am so so so excited so what is your favourite indian look post a picture if possibly i liked these ones:
www.google.com.sa/imgres
24ladiesshopping.blogspot.com/.../...-dresses.html
www.google.com.sa/imgres
24ladiesshopping.blogspot.com/.../...-dresses.html
www.google.com.sa/imgres
www.google.com.sa/imgres

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• The saris with the bare midriff, if you can bring that off, and clingy maxidress. style below the midriff

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm glad to hear that.
    Go for any of above saree/lehenga. They're best indian dresses, Great choices.
    Best of Luck!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The pictures you posted are bridal outfits and are very heavy. It will be uncomfortable for you to use something like that for an entire day, especially if you're not used to it.

It seems you want to go over the top for the day so the best thing for you to wear would be a lehenga... think of it as being a maxi skirt with a crop top. And the scarf that comes with it can be worn whichever way you like (around your neck, over your head or shoulder, etc.). Its versatile and easy to wear and also comes in a variety of colours.

0|0
    0|0
    • yes, maxi skirt and crop top, there you go.. but if your waist is slim, show that off too! Yes, if your hair isn't long, you can wear the scarf down your back as if it were your hair, very nice..