Thinking about bleaching my hair?

Hey guys, I'm thinking about bleaching my hair, I've wanted to for a while. Not sure what the process entails though. My hair is very dark and thick so I know it will take a long time. From my picture what do you guys think? What will the process be like? Any experiences, good or bad?

Thanks for the advice everyone :) I guess to paint a better picture of what I'm going for, its like the lead singer for these guys -www.youtube.com/watch

Let me know what you think! Cheers

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the color looks nice the way it is. But if you wanna bleach it, you should get a toner (it's basically hair dye) that is the color you're going for so that your hair isn't brassy or orange. Also, when you're getting a developer (this is very important!) if you want fast lightening, get a higher number, like 40. If you want it to take it's time, get a 20 volume developer and that will actually get your hair lighter than a 40 volume developer, but it'll take more time. And don't forget to deep condition for a long time when you're done. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 4

• I just saw this video yesterday! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nr73Qwbike4

• If you're going to do it yourself make sure you use a toner because you may end up with yellow hair, or get it done professionally? Personally from your photo I think you'd look better with black streaks ;)

• Go to a hair salon, don't do it yourself. I'll come out better and you won't fuck up your hair that way. I've never bleached my hair so I don't have any other advice.

• If u wanna bleaching ur hair, don't forget ur eyebrow ;)

What Guys Said 1

• ... your hair is my dream hair (not the way you styled it), why don't you work what you got and either grow it out, shampoo the shit out of those tangles, or get something a little more uniform yet carefree?

Its better to stay all natural or you'll give off the douche bag vibe to most.