Bangs or hair in front of your face: do guys find it attractive?

i don't have bangs, my hair parts slightly to the side. it has a few long layers, and it looks a little choppy. I've noticed that the new 'style' is to have bangs or hair in front of your face. however, I really like my forehead, and I don't want to bother getting bangs. but is that ok? I want to look attractive, but I don't know if it's considered ugly not to have all that hair covering you face. help?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have bangs so I'm curious to see the answers, haha. I don't think they're the new style though, I'm like one of the only people I know who have them... but to be honest, I don't think guys care that much, most straight guys don't seem to know much about hair/makeup/clothes/etc. Just kind of your general "look" haha. Though a lot of guys have said that they don't like the bangs that go straight across your forehead, but then again, I've heard others say they like it. I think it all depends on their personal preference, and as long as your hair is in good condition (shiny, full, etc.) you're good.

What Guys Said 2

• See this is your first mistake

Why worry about what everyone else does? If YOU like your hair a certain way than you should definitely keep it that way. It's not the world's place to make you change your hair. I'm a guy and I find both bangs and parted hair to be equally attractive.

• Girls with hair hanging in their faces always make me wonder how they can stand it.

I have long hair myself, and I simply cannot stand when it's in my face, it gets in my mouth, catches on things, hangs into whatever's in front of me, and obstructs my view.

What Girls Said 3

• You're not going to be "ugly" just because you don't have the latest trend. If you like the way your hair is, why change it?

• i like my bangs=confidence=guys find it attractive.

• It all basically depends on your facial structure, that's my opinion. But if you got some high good looking cheekbones that's the hairstyle that highlights them the best, trust me it will look good!