Girls what's the difference in the way you feel when a guy calls you beautiful then when he calls you sexy?

is there a difference in the way you feel when a guy calls you beautiful then when he calls you sexy? if so explain why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sexy is appropriate sometimes. But I usually associate "sexy" with some guy at the bar looking to get some. He's probably called over 100 girls sexy in the last hour. It means nothing really. All it says is that he'd like to have sex with me. That's it.

But beautiful is something he means. I associate beautiful with guys that meant a lot to me, and how it made me feel when he said it. It's so much more genuine. And it compliments more than just your physical appearance. "Beautiful" is usually used when he likes who you are just as much as what you look like. *Beautiful* is definitely the one I'd rather hear.

What Girls Said 5

• I like beautiful better- makes me feel as if he looks at me and sees more than just a girl he wants to jump in the sack with. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike being called sexy- it's still a compliment, it just means less to me than if a guy calls me beautiful. Put it this way- you can think a stripper or a porn star is sexy and not even know her. To me, beautiful means you've thought about it more than "damn, she's hot, I'd do her".

• Yes, but I think it's self explanatory. Are there times when you think a girl looks beautiful and times when she's more sexy? Usually sexy goes with times when I've really put together a hot looking going out outfit or wearing something special to bed., but we're open to hearing it anytime. Beautiful is a great universal compliment from when we're without makeup and wearing scrubby clothes to when we're wearing an evening gown. It's just all about making us feel special in different ways.

• Beautiful = genuine compliment, usually coming from a more timid guy

Sexy = he probably just wants to f*ck me, but it's still flattering

• A guy just doesn't go around calling a girl beautiful out of no where. It means more then calling them sexy because you can call any girl sexy.

• For me there isn't really much of a difference. Both make me feel flattered and both make me blush.

What Guys Said 0