Guys: Makeup or natural?

Why would you want a girl to wear makeup, or why don't you want a girl to wear makeup?

Personally I don't wear makeup because I don't like the way it feels on my face and don't think that it makes a girl prettier. I'm athletic so even if I wore makeup it'd mess up during my workout, while all of my friends wear makeup.

• yes, makeup makes her look better
    45% (5)21% (3)32% (8)Vote
  • no, natural is better
    36% (4)36% (5)36% (9)Vote
  • sometimes
    19% (2)43% (6)32% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally prefer no makeup. And by no makeup, I mean none, not "like it's not there". There's nothing wrong with how a woman looks naturally.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• The ammount of makeup one weares correlates to one's self esteem. The more of the former the less of the latter.

0|1
    1|1
  • I say wear a little bit, a little bit of foundation, no big red lipstick, just a flavoured balm, no big nike advertising eyebrows, just slightly darkened and that's all you need :) its perfect

2|0
    0|0
  • I have to admit, girls do look better with make up, but seeing them without one makes them look fresh.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice to see a girl who wears it on special occasions but not all the time, that'd be my preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever the Hell you want. I don't mind if a girl wears makeup or not, it isn't a huge deal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural-looking makeup, like the way professionals do it.

0|0
    1|0
  • Some makeup is fine, but if I can tell she's wearing any its too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Look at the models, movie stars, TV shows, music videos... women know what works and make-up does! The hottest looking girls at a club, party or even the mall have nice make-up on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.