Guys, what would you want your girlfriend to wear to go on a date with you? I know my boyfriend likes dresses but it's raining and cold?

i'm going to dinner with my boyfriend tonight. i know he likes dresses but it's cold and raining :( what's the next best thing i can wear? or, for the girls, how can i make a dress manageable and still sexy in the cold and rain?

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't really matter, depends where you're going. I think boots and pants are good in any circumstance. Probably can't go to dinner in a sweatshirt and yoga pants, thats more for the movies. Just dress comfortable!

What Guys Said 4

• You could wear tights/pantyhose with the dress.

• What ever you feel most comfortable in. It's you who he likes. Not the you who tries to pretend to be someone else?

• Pants if it's raining and cold.

• A skirt and tights

What Girls Said 3

• Leggings, if it's really cold for you and you don't feel like freezing where a really pretty shirt, leggings and boots. You can wear a dress with leggings if it looks right and you feel comfortable!

• You could wear leggings and boots with a cute dress :)

• Tights. Lots of them. Layer them like an onion.