Peach fuzz on your face (especially near your lips)

So do guys now find peach fuzz on a girls face unattractive now? because I've noticed a lot of my friends waxing their upper (and even sometimes lower) lip. I find it strange because no one ever needed to do this before. I mean, now women are supposed to be completely hairless everywhere (even their pubes)? I just find it strange. it was bad enough when I just had to shave my legs and armpits, and now you expect me to shave everywhere else on my body? some of my friends even shave their arms! what?

is this true? or do I just have weird friends? because my boyfriends just going to have to deal with a girl who won't shave or wax her whole body...

• Women are supposed to shave everywhere
  • Women should only shave their legs and armpits
  • Women should shave their pubes, arms, upper lips, etc.
  • Other (please specify)

Most Helpful Guy

• Women shouldn't feel obligated to shave anything at all, and everyone needs to get over hair and accept that all humans still grow body hair.

What Guys Said 2

• The less hair the better.

• If its just a normal amount of hair that's not too noticable then that's fine, but when its dark hair or noticable in some other way it would be better to be removed.

What Girls Said 7

• we're mammals, we have hair ALL over our bodies. most of us choose to shave our legs and our armpits, a lot of us shave our pubic areas, but I think it's weird that girls are starting to shave their arms and their faces. don't get me wrong, if you've got a full on thick mustache growing on your face, then by all means, wax that sh*t off. and if the hair on your arms is dark, bleach it. but girls are now finding peach fuzz (nearly invisible hair) intolerable and I think it's gone too far. what's next? are we gonna have to start shaving our shoulders and our noses?

• I don't see the need for shaving my arms, so I don't. And I don't know any girls who wax their upper lip. I always thought women did that when they got older...

Other than that, I don't really have any complaints. It's whatever the individual wants, there is no overall right answer.

• Thats what waxing is for.

• Don't forget those other problem areas, like eyelids and the inside of your bellybutton.

• Women should shave only what they want to shave.

• don't shave it

• I think everybody has a peach fuzz. In fact the only places human beings don't have hair are the palms of our hands and the soles of our feet. The rest of our body is covered in very fine short hair.

• Yeah, but should we shave it? I don't think we should have to.

• No, I don't think so.