Do guys notices what girls wear?

Do guys notice how some girl look nice while others look lazy? Do guy take that in account when they like a girl or from affair?

0|0
3|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. It's one of the reasons why there are so many greater varieties and styles of girls clothes and accessories. And the media plays a role. Guys look at your clothes. When something you're wearing catches a guy's attention he will examine it closely.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Yes I do notice what women wear. Especially if she is wearing my two favourite types of pants that I like a girl to wear which are tight jeans or tight faux leather pants. If there is a brand name on them I will notice that to. I notice what girls wear a lot. I notice women's shoes as well as all the clothes she is wearing to.

0|0
    0|0
  • We honestly don't analyze it as much as girls do. "Ew that girl is wearing ___ brand". If she looks good, it doesn't matter what the hell she's wearing.

4|0
    0|0
  • I notice how women look in certain clothes, but not the clothes themselves, if that makes any sense.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't, not really. I notice I pay more attention to it in the summer/spring than in the fall/winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes guys see what a girl wears, i saw this girl wearing real short shorts and thought oh wow

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we notice and we talk about it but we don't admit it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I always notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea i notice, i scan her from head to toe

1|0
    0|0
  • well yeah of course

0|0
    0|0
  • yes on how you present yourself... there are clothes will make a girl more attractive than normal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I do notice what women are wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • suuuuuuuuuure we notice that but we dont show that

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and its as important to us as it is to you

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice the shoes,

it's gotta be the shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's either you look nice or you don't
    I pay no attention to small details

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice but doesn't mean anything. Usually a girl who wears comfort clothes are just in their own world I noticed

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• iv always wondered this, but i think they see it as a whole while we notice the details. aw damn i saw the PERFECT pic for this... hmm wait.

HERE we go:
    cdn.iwastesomuchtime.com/91220120208325333885.jpeg

lol! ok i know it's a bit exaggerated but the point is, we are much more detail oriented.

2|0
    0|0
    • That's true: I would notice if it was an overall fresh look or if looked like a turn-off.
      If a girl walks by and wears "just a jeans" and "just a sweater" she may more or less go unnoticed.
      If the same girl wears a nice dress and has her hair nicely done I would notice it for sure :-)

• Show All
    • Girls are really specific with colors then to know the exact numbers.

• link doesn't open:(

• yes they do notice

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they do notice

0|0
    0|0