Do you take photos to your Barber/Hairdresser?

I saw a nice haircut and googled pictures of it. I want my barber to set me up next time. The thing is that I don't know the name of the hairstyle. is it okay to take picture and show him?

If anyone can help me this is the generalmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...60549a98aa3e.jpg media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...893bb219bfaa.jpg

• Yes I do
  • No I don't

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm getting something more drastic than a trim, I always take a few pictures. That way, the stylist can tell me which cut or whatever would best suit my hair type because I know jack shit about all that.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's actually best to do that, because you can show them exactly what you want, especially for color. If you just say the name, there are different versions of hairstyles. There is noting wrong with making sure you walk out happy with what you got

• I do take pictures, but unfortunately my hairstylist never gets it right and does something completely different from what the picture looked like.

• That's a good idea.

• No, I don't since I don't go to a hairdresser. I prefer getting rid of my split ends on my own.

What Guys Said 1

• No. I've been getting the same haircut for like the last 8 years.

• Me too. I've had the same hairstyle for 5 years and I just realised I don't know any other styles besides the "regular" that my barber gets me