Long dresses at work?

I work for a Software company and in general I'd say their dress code is pretty relaxed. Most guys wear jeans and t shirt.
But most of them are, well men, so it's a bit hard to tell what is ok for women and what is not.

So I've been doing some shopping for the summer and I found some gorgeous dresses. It's just that they're rather long and loose and I don't know if that is ok for work

i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...-Casual-Sleeveless-Mid.jpg

i01.i.aliimg.com/.../...-XL-paillette-vest-one.jpg

i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...-mini-one-piece-orange.jpg

i00.i.aliimg.com/.../...ninos-Vestido-De-Festa.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• All these are beautiful but they aren't really work ensemble :-)

The idea is to keep the outfit from getting in the way of your work thus decreasing efficiency in you and in others gawking at you cause you are looking too good ;-)

• Well you are inside all day and it seems casual like you said. Honestly, I think it would be fine. They are long, cover everything and look classy. What do you (or other women) who work they usually wear?

• well as I said there aren't a lot of other women but mostly also jeans and t shirt

• I would not see it being a problem, but I guess if you wanted to be sure you could ask someone.

• It's likely fine.

What Girls Said 2

• I often wear dresses to work, short dresses, long dresses, office/secretary style, long summery skirts. If the guys are in jeans I think you have free reign on what you wear. As long as you're presentable and clean its all professional.

• First off may I say those dresses are SOO cute:). second I don't think it'll be a problem