Are yoga pants really that comfy?

Are yoga pants really that comfy?

• Yes, and I wear them out in public.
  • Yes, but I only wear them underneath jeans or other pants
  • No, I only wear them when I'm being lazy around the house
  • No, I only wear them to yoga.
  • No, I never will wear them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, they feel like a second skin, like you're not wearing anything at all.
    I usually just wear them around the house though, and if I do wear them outside it's with a long shirt. They're really not meant to be worn the same as regular pants/jeans and look best worn with a long shirt.

• You might be thinking of leggings... I think yoga pants are supposed to be worn the same as regular pants, but they're generally used for, well, doing yoga. Or working out or something.

• Heh... I don't really mind the "tackiness".

• @DarkHumorRUs Of course you don't, and that's exactly my point. xD

What Girls Said 14

• They really are that comfortable. I didn't want to wear them because they're the pants of the attention seeking whores but I bought a pair to workout in and oh my goodness they're comfortable. They're my new pajamas and my new workouts and my new I-don't-feel-like-putting-pants-on-today's.

• Yes, yes they are. That being said, I don't usually wear them in public- the exception being if I'm running to the store early on a Sunday morning or I'm sick, but I have to go out for something (doctors, medicine etc.).
    The rest of the time, they're my at-home-and-feeling-lazy pants...
    I don't actually wear them for workouts- I usually wear shorts instead.

• I prefer my pajamas to yoga pants. but yes, yoga pants are quite comfy especially after they're a bit worn

• They are okay, I only wear them at home. Sweatpants are way more comfy though.

• they actually are=]
    not to lounge around in, but definitely for casual outdoor wear.

• Yes! So comfy!

• They're super comfy, but you can see everything, so I only wear them under something (pants or a skirt) in public. They're really nice to sleep in too.

You're not the first man to wonder this... check this out: m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DQltPmNxbDss&ved=0CCMQtwIwAQ&usg=AFQjCNGll7tFAMEYUq2XWp1Wj_R3hAFBQw

• They're alright, but joggers are way comfier. I only wear yoga pants for yoga.

• Absolutely, more if you wear them commando. That's the best way to wear them. Lol.

• Yes they are, of course I wear them out.

• Yeah , they're comfy.

• They're really comfy, I only wear them when I am lounging around or when I go to the gym

• They are really comfortable except for the little flap on the waist they have! That is so annoying.

• Yes they are extremely comfy. I'm wearing them now. I wear them if it's that time of the month or i just want to be comfy. Also when doing yoga ofcourse

What Guys Said 1