Can an ugly person actually grow up to be good looking?

Does it work that way? I was very very ugly as a child but in a matter of years I've grown up to look great, I've never seen this happen except if the person goes under the knife. Do you consider yourself better looking than when you were as a child?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep it's possible. My sister was a dorky ugly bitch and turned out to be an ok looking bitch.

• If you become non anon I give you mh

• Aww thanks man.

What Girls Said 8

• this is actually more common than u expect, except i hate the word ugly.

lets say, less attractive people, according to society anyway, can indeed to grow up to look much better. i actually consider myself one of them #godblesspuberty

• its the ugly duckling syndrome... me too as was not so good looking as a kid but became really good looking as i grew up

• It can happen. The exact opposite can also happen (unfortunately ;_;).

• Yes, just like good looking kids can turn out not very attractive.

• It depends on what you think looks ugly or good-looking ;-)

But yes I believe in less attractive people getting physically upgraded: Look at eminem.

Or vice versa...
    : Look at Amanda Bynes

• I was so ugly in middle school😂😂😂
    now the guysthat talked sit back then chase after me. Loool

• It happens a lot

• it was reverse for me! i was a pretty little girl. dont know what happened :(

What Guys Said 5

• Dude it happens often. Most guys can look better in their 30's and 40's if you keep healthy and do fitness. I am the best looking I have ever been. The only next challenge that you need to work on (and its tough) is to start feeling in yourself that you are handsome and show that confidence. Some late bloomers unfortunately carry their perceived ugliness throughout life even though they are good looking when they are older.

• It can happen if like your ears get big before everything else or something I guess. It can also go the other way, hot kid, ugly adult.

• Yes it can, it's called puberty done right. lol

• I'm still very much the same mostly.

• it happened to me in reverse i was good looking when i was a child but now it is not