For the guys: have you ever worn lingerie? For the girls: have you ever worn a jockstrap?

I haven't had the honour of wearing a majestic item like it.

Updates:
Scam...

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got to bed and found my SO waiting for me dressed in my lingerie. He's a very silly and funny and playful guy though so it was totally tongue in cheek and we pissed ourselves laughing about it. It's not something that turns him on.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I've never worn a jock strap, but I have worn boxers, briefs and boxer-breifs, all of which are quite comfy.

1|1
    0|0
  • What is a jockstrap?
    Kidding! Uh, no. I can't say that I have. Although aren't jockstraps usually reserved for when you're playing sports? I wear lingerie all the time. I feel like guys would have more opportunity to come across lingerie than I am to come across a jockstrap. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean a strap-on?

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 8

• No, but I am curious in trying it out. Wanna see how I would look. But how am I supposed to do that? I don't know what my lingerie size is. I can't take it into the fitting rooms.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I've worn a sock on my dick.

I'd argue that's just as sexy.

2|1
    0|0
  • No, I've never worn lingerie... Boxers are more comfortable and masculine

0|0
    0|1
    • 10d

How do you know that boxers are more comfortable if you never tried on a pair of panties? I find panties to be more comfortable than boxers and there made of soft material and there's so many different designs.

• No I haven't. I don't want to either LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women's clothes look uncomfortable as hell; I've never understood the crossdressing thing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah man. If they just for a second in a second step down and ask themselves... wtf am i wearing this thong? They might realise it and step back up again.:-)

• I only have trying high heels (curiosity) , only survived for few seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I did it a couple of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a girlfriend who wanted to try that once, so i obliged and put some lingerie on, it was very uncomfortable but we still had sex! it was by far the weirdest sex i have had but she was into it
    Would i do it again? Hell no! it was so uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0