For the guys: have you ever worn lingerie? For the girls: have you ever worn a jockstrap?

I haven't had the honour of wearing a majestic item like it.

Scam...

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got to bed and found my SO waiting for me dressed in my lingerie. He's a very silly and funny and playful guy though so it was totally tongue in cheek and we pissed ourselves laughing about it. It's not something that turns him on.

What Girls Said 3

• I've never worn a jock strap, but I have worn boxers, briefs and boxer-breifs, all of which are quite comfy.

• What is a jockstrap?
    Kidding! Uh, no. I can't say that I have. Although aren't jockstraps usually reserved for when you're playing sports? I wear lingerie all the time. I feel like guys would have more opportunity to come across lingerie than I am to come across a jockstrap. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Do you mean a strap-on?

What Guys Said 8

• No, but I am curious in trying it out. Wanna see how I would look. But how am I supposed to do that? I don't know what my lingerie size is. I can't take it into the fitting rooms.

• No, but I've worn a sock on my dick.

I'd argue that's just as sexy.

• No, I've never worn lingerie... Boxers are more comfortable and masculine

• 10d

How do you know that boxers are more comfortable if you never tried on a pair of panties? I find panties to be more comfortable than boxers and there made of soft material and there's so many different designs.

• No I haven't. I don't want to either LOL

• Most women's clothes look uncomfortable as hell; I've never understood the crossdressing thing.

• Yeah man. If they just for a second in a second step down and ask themselves... wtf am i wearing this thong? They might realise it and step back up again.:-)

• I only have trying high heels (curiosity) , only survived for few seconds.

• Yes. I did it a couple of times.

• I had a girlfriend who wanted to try that once, so i obliged and put some lingerie on, it was very uncomfortable but we still had sex! it was by far the weirdest sex i have had but she was into it
    Would i do it again? Hell no! it was so uncomfortable.