Be honest - Make Up or NO Make Up?

Are you more attracted to a woman with no makeup at all or a woman with makeup on? This can range from the 'natural makeup look' to 'full on barbie'. Be honest - what would you prefer, not considering how ''pretty'' they are initially but only the idea of 'makeup' itself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a girl who wears very little makeup. A woman who cakes on too much makeup is actually a turn off.

What Guys Said 9

• Here's another hint for you ladies into the working minds of men. WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR MAKEUP NEARLY AS MUCH AS YOU DO. When I see a woman, my head goes "fuckable","fuckable with a few beers", and "not-fuckable". You end up in one of those three categories. I don't care how tall you are, I don't judge the amount of makeup you're wearing or not wearing, I don't look at your clothing line, I don't care what job you have. I don't care about stretch marks, cup size, ass shape or whether you have a thigh gap or not.

• I've said it time and time again that I don't like makeup that I can notice, and I really dislike eyeliner and mascara and eyeshadow and lipstick. The others, I might not notice them, although bronzer and blush is silly. As such, I tend to be more attracted to a female with no makeup on. The only thing that makes sense to me is concealer.

• First of all you look like a doll. Really pretty :).

To answer your question it depends on the girl. Some girls look better with no make up on, some look better with some make up on, and some look better with a lot of make up on.

• I prefer a woman without make up, mainly if is the first time I meet her.

• Natural looking makeup. You could have tons of makeup on, but as long as it isn't ridiculously obvious, it's fine with me.

• I have already said it often. I don't actually care whether a girl wears make up or not, if she's doing it for herself and not to impress others.

• No make up or natural make up, I am not into painted faces.

• Just a little bit of makeup or no make up is fine with me.

• no makeup ur true self is what matters

What Girls Said 1

• Make can make you beautiful.
    But if you take my opinion you just have to focus on you internal beauty,,.
    People can recognize you only for your behavior towards them not only by your external beauty.