Guys. Nose piercing opinions?

So I decided I wanted a nose piercing; either a nose ring/hoop (if it is snug to my nose) or just a stud. You should look
At my profile pic & tell me what your opinion is.

• Get a nose ring/hoop
  • Get a stud
Thanks for your opinion people. I think I'll see if my nose is suitable for a snug hoop & if not, I'll go with a stud 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• You start with one that's appropriate for healing. Once it's healed you can buy a variety and see what you like and change it up.

My impression is hoops are easier to clean though I've only had hoop piercings.

• Can you get a hoop & then change to a stud though? I thought the stud would sit to low on your nose if you do that.

• As far as I know. Go to a proper piercing studio, tell them what you're thinking and ask what they suggest.

• Alright, thank you

What Guys Said 10

• I definitely prefer rings as long as they are snug, as you said. Loose ones just look kinda weird for some reason. I know a girl who has two piercings on one nostril and it actually looks really good and is pretty unique. Just throwing that out there haha

• Didn't vote...

Miss, you are not perfecting your beauty, you are destroying it. You look like a fucking barnyard animal with a ring in its nose. Is that your goal to look like a bull on a farm?

I esp hate tats on girls. Some of the girls look like they have a skin disease with some of the tats. And the pierced clits, labais and nipples... goddamn ugly as hell!

Don't look outside yourself for perfecting beauty, work from within. Once you have inner beauty it shows on the outside as well.

Pull them goddamn rings out of your nose and your clits ladies... they just make you look ugly as shit.

• T-this is my fetish, piercings used to tame a woman and hold her in a barn stall..

• I don't like any other piercings besides nose & the naval & I do plan to have tattoos, though in places I could cover up if I want. thanks for your opinion anyways

• Nose piercing looks ugly.

• Get whatever makes you feel happiest about your look. It's all about what YOU think and feel.

• Nah, it's more about what attracts the kind of people you want to be around.

• Lol I was thinking a hoop and my friends probably wouldn't like any type of nose piercing. @YeaNo

• it's all up to you, whatevr you like most.

don't consinder others' opinions.

• I like a hoop/ring, but a stud would suit you too.

• You would suit either one in my opinion, but if I had to choose I'd pick the stud.

• I like nose rings, They're just wow.

• studs are hot hoops not so much

• Studs look much better :3

What Girls Said 1

• I voted hoop. Snug hoops are awesome.

• I know right! Most guys like the stud but I'm like hehe I'm still going towards the hoop more lol. I guess it really depends if I can find one snug enough for my nose.

• It'll look great! I think most guys just have the "the less noticeable, the better" mentality when it comes to piercings. Do what you think will look best. :)

• Thank you! Sorry I didn't even see you replied until today like wow this thing can be slow.