What makes a guy cute?

What is a cute guy to you?

can you give an example of a guys face?

Most Helpful Girl

• confidence is number one! if a guy looks like he's insecure about himself he can forget about it, no matter what he looks like.

physically though, eyes, smile, I guess the same kind of thing that guys look at, body type too. personally, I love arms and a guys shoulders. after that its all personality that gets me hooked!

What Girls Said 9

• Someone who loves my Mom. She is very important to me. Or someone who is just an all around sweet heart.

• I think a guy's face, smile, and personality is what makes him cute. Also, the way a guy dresses can also add to his cuteness.

• No a low income guy who those not seek material l wealth is out of the question ?

let me teach you how to survive on a fixed income lol you don't go out to eat you just work hard and produce your own food.

• Well, they can be physically cute, but if they are egotistical, nothing makes them cute to me.

Physically cute to me: dark hair, defined jaw, somewhat high cheekbones, nice smile, maybe a little facial hair...

• kind, smart, adorable, kinda nerdy, shy, green eyes, black hair, brown eyes, brown hair, not horny... I know, that's gonna be hard to find, isn't it girls?

• A guy that is always smiling.

• courtesy towords women - chivalry.

• if a guy can make me laugh I'm hooked.

• His face and personality

• This will make me sound weird but I look at their shoes. The brand of shoe isn't important, but I love it when a guy was a pair of broken in sneakers or boots. Sandals area a big turn off to me.

Also eye contact and a smile... their is nothing better than meeting eyes from across a room and a guy giving me a sweet smile. Even if nothing more happens it completely makes my day!

What Guys Said 0