What are your thoughts on scene hair?

Guys, I was wondering ur thoughts on blue scene hair :) I might dye mine so ya thanks XD

• Blue XD
  • Nooo
  • Luv scene hair :P
    Vote C
  • Hate scene hair
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like scene hair, but if it makes you happy, then go ahead and try it. if you don't like the cut, I will grow back. But if you dye it, then its stuck for a while.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't like it because generally only underage and/or immature girls seem to have it. No point in going after jailbait. Plain Jane > Scene girls

• scene hair - hot.
    blue, eh depends on the girl. i think it would work better with girls whose hair is naturally dark. it works better with their eyes and eyebrows.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not for my age but it can look cute on teenagers. I used to have scene hair during High School.

• it's cute! I would never have the kind of patience needed to do it, but I like it on others. (:

• I frickin hate it and I would love to get the shaver and shave scene kids bald.

• love it, have them sometimes blue too :)