Mormon hipster. Is that a new style?

all mormons i know are like these awesome classy hipsters who are just so nice and dress very well!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I can't say for sure, because I don't know the Mormons you have seen, but I'm having trouble reconciling hipster culture with Mormons.

Do a google image search for "hipster," see if that resembles the folks you know.

• I don't think you understand what hipster means.

• As soon as it becomes 'a style'. Its no longer hipster, and will need a new name.
    "Every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed (mor) man"

• Mormons depending upon the group have been kicked out of the USA twice and are considered a very dangerous cult. Be very careful.

• .., Do you know what a hipster is?

• Honest question: has anyone ever called you a hipster because of your beard?

• @JackKerouac77

Haha only once. Apart from the beard, there is nothing at all about me that could be considered hipsterish lol

• Yeah, I kinda got that. I know you live in Houston, but you think you'd get more of those remarks if you lived in Austin? Or are there more than enough guys to fill that space?

• It's only a thing if you like poligamy and dressing like little house on the Prarie people.

What Girls Said 1