Soo who's watching the Victoria's Secret fashion show?

Great performances from the artists so far and I wish I had a body like these women. I know where I'm going shopping for my Christmas present now lol. I need some sparklie bras!

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved it.. University of Pink is on the way to my house... Along with a cute new top and some camis... Spent too much! :D

What Guys Said 5

• I missed it! How did you watch it?

Some of them are so hot! Love their sense of humor too!

• Aw, I missed it. I didn't know it was on. Victoria's Secret model types aren't usually that attractive to me, but it would have still been cool to watch.

• The show will start in 15 minutes in the Mountain time zone.

• I am. I have a new appreciation for Taylor Swift.

• Yea I never really care for her style of music or anything but she's getting better and doesn't look like a 15year old girl anymore.

• Yes. My gf told me that if I like those sparklie bras then I should wear it. She hates those bras. I am in the dog house. Bow wow.

• What! Who doesn't love some sparkles once in awhile?

• I am still shock. Then, some women do not like guys to suggest what to wear.

What Girls Said 5

• Agents of Shield is better; epic mid-season finale :)

• What channel is it on? I got invited to do a VS style fashion shoot so I should probably get an idea of what I'm trying to do.

• I'm not sure it just went off, I think it was cbs or around that area.

• Probably but I don't care that much. It's just to help a friend out because they needed more girls.

• Oh hey it just came on for my area.

• I'm watching it:) I'm so jealous of their bodies

• Nope. Didn't watch it. Don't care. But I got to hear all about it from my sister tonight

• I'm not. I don't really shop there. I do enjoy beautiful women though. I might tune!

• *tune in

• They looked amazing, but then again they always do. I didn't really get the whole Indian feather thing they had going on.