Okay Men/Boys/Guys. What is it about leggings that you like them so much?

What gives, why do you guys like leggings on a girl so much, cause I just wanna know if it's the same for all guys.

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont, I'm wondering the same thing.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I like them while making out with a girl because I rub her vagina really fast and she says it feels really good. ( I rub the vagina while she has the leggings on)

1|0
    0|0
  • Because... it completely reveals and shows off the shape of the thighs, hips and ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally i prefer no clothing LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I am not really a big fan of leggings, but even I can deny that they really show off the features of girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • It makes women's legs and butt look perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know, they're like emphasizing a girl's legs and arse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like seeing the sleek and slender form of the legs and the curves of the buttocks. Mmmm!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one reason the girl's ass looks great in them (not all girl's can pull it off)

0|0
    0|0
    • Hahahaha, I'm pretty sure I can pull that off. I'm writing a short little note to my crush on Friday with my number on it at a party Friday night and giving it to him should I wear leggings?

• Show All
    • Whatever you're more comfortable with, if you're going to trip with heels then just go with the knee highs, also don't look like you're trying too hard

• Okay. Since we will be playing sports n stuff I will just wear my knee highs.

What Girls Said 3

• lol they define our curves

2|0
    0|0
  • Probably the booty.

2|0
    0|0
    • Probably da booty Hahahaha that's true.

• It's funny something so comfortable can be considered sexy... usually it's the other way around. Heels or jeans for example. I do love the way they look!

1|0
    0|0