I have viral conjunctivitis .. Is it normal that my boyfriend does not want to see me?

I have a bad case of viral conjunctivitis and I have not seen my boyfriend for over a week now. He only wants to see me again when I get better. Which could only be by next week. I am very upset at him now. Should I be more understanding?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes that's very contagious isn't it? Does he talk to you over the phone? He probably just does not want to get sick too

What Guys Said 2

• I can understand where he is coming from here, but If I were in his shoe's and My Girl had what you do, I would still want to see you. I would most likely not want to hug/kiss or whatever with you until you were better, but I would want to make sure that your getting the attention that you need to help in you r healing process

• Seems normal to me. I wouldn't visit you. Pink eye is nasty.

What Girls Said 2

• Conjunctivitis is extremely contagious-i had it myself when I was younger. Just try to understand his point of view, as I'm sure you wouldn't want him to get it, because if he did then it would be even longer until you get to see him-as I'm sure he wouldn't want to re infect you!

• Well seeing how pink eye is contagious, I can understand why he doesn't want to be near you. When I had mono, I was quarantined by my boyfriend and everybody else that knew me for about a month. I say just enjoy your time alone and relax. Think of it like a little mini-vacation! You'll get to see him in no time!