Would you ever / do you pierce yourself?

im not afraid of needles so i pierce my own ears.. iv pierced two holes on each ear lobe , the top of my ear in the cartilage and iv done a tragus piescing on myself.. il only ever pierce my own ears nothing else and i watch it carefully and clean them thoroughly.. does anyone else pierce their own ears or any other area?

i know its primitive

Most Helpful Guy

• My dad wanted to buy the ear piercer which is only $20. Which was the same price as getting both ears pierced, so i would, but both my ears are already pierced, dont really want more.

What Guys Said 3

• A friend of mine was a nurse, and she mentioned that another one of the girls at the hospital used to pierce other girls' navels, but that's the only time I've heard about people getting anything like that done by anybody who wasn't a professional.

• Hell yeah! I've already got one piercing, I might get a tunnel as well.

• This is important, right? In the grand sceme of things this is meaningful.

• if you want it to then sure.. not everything needs to be deep and meaningful in the grand scheme of things..

• Hey now, she was just asking a question...

• why so uptight? at least im not asking sexual questions like everyone else on here.. i was just curious.. and thank you Littlett25

What Girls Said 7

• Nope, I've gotten my ears pierced, but I didn't do it myself. I don't really care much for piercings so I never really wear earrings.

• fuck no! I pay the measy $10 to have it done properly.

• Nope, I'd always leave to a professional

• No, I couldn't handle it.

• I've pierced my ears. Not the cartilage though. Those are the worst piercing. I've had other people pierce me. My friend pierced both top and bottom of my belly button and my boyfriend pierced my lip

• no I prefer to go to a professional... not expensive and I know it's done right

• no I would never do that myself I would just go and have that done