What do you think of this outfit? I'm not completely sold on it :/?

Brown heeled boots ( shin high )
Blue jeans
Green sweater with low neckline
Brown light leather jacket
Silver necklace
Peach lipstick with a baige eyeshadow.
Going out to the bar with my boyfriend and sister tonight.

• Sounds good to go
  • meh :p

Most Helpful Girl

• not a fan of brown clothing. makes me think of the person being covered in poop.

• EWWW! LOL!!
      What do you think of no jacket with black or grayish boots?

• black boots sounds better, but don't freeze yourself. lol

plus, if you like brown go for it! I'm probably the only person imagining poop.

What Guys Said 5

• I guess it is okay, although I would prefer something of like brownish green sort of sweater with the jacket, boots and lipstick combination you already having.

• It depends on your skin tones hair colors. There's some that would look adorable with. The scheme itself doesn't sound dreadful and the boots / jacket cut style also determine it. I like the the jacket and boots pair up like that. and brown meaning horse jockey dirt tan boots or chocolate almost black?

• Yeah, don't.

• Who cares about what you wear? I go to the bar in sweatpants and when people ask me why, it's a very good conversation starter hahah!

• not sure about the Peach lipstick with a baige eyeshadow but otehr wise it sounds fine

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds good to me! I like brown. Especially when it's combined with green. (Y)