Do people find the whole big beard, long hair thing attractive?

so a trend for guys currently is to have a huge beard and long hair usually in a man bun or 'mun'. Do people into guys find this attractive or is it mainly a thing popularized by hipster culture? I am currently in the process of growing both hair and beard but have got to the stage where its difficult to carry on!

• Yes i find guys with this style attractive
  • No i don't like it
  • no preference

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• No preference.. But in saying that.. There are so many guys here who do have the full on works.. Moustache is curled up at the tips and the ned jelly beard.. It's getting annoying now lol (fashion trend here) 😒

• Lol I said jelly beard! AHAHAHAH dude I just totally messed up my comment 🙈 ferkkk @BertMacklinFBi who the ferk has a jelly beard.. HAHAHAH

• hahaa if it comes to that then you can start calling me old fashion muwahahaa!

• @BertMacklinFBI lmfao your old fashion with a modern twist 😋

• I don't like it at all.

• it's alright. i fucking hate hipsters lol.

• Why hate the hip? :p

• I hate hipsters too. they look fuckin gay

• I dress like a Hipster, but I don't have the personality, nor do I go to the extent of buying Organic food and stuff. I'll just stick to my Bacon. ;) I would grow the beard, but I don't really get much facial hair xD

• I don't like it. It's even worse on women 😉

• no I like a clean, shaved face it's much better but it depends on the age group and considering im only 16 I don't know if im much help here ahha

• i never knew a guy with a full face of stubble at 16 haha, but you can appreciate it on older men maybe

• I find beards very attractive. I'm not a fan of long hair on guys though.

• yes, some people do, not I, but some love it.

• LoooL if you wanna make someone disgusting yeah sure

• EWWWWWWWW
    Don't do that to urself

• No not attractive at all.

• It depends on how the person shows it and how he looks in that kind of style.
    Like if it's clean, combed and you look after it prouperly then YES !😍👌

• Stupid hipsters are making everything I've liked for ages popular.. gaghh.. What's the point now.

• Girls hates beards guy love their beards. Long hair on the other hand I love and most hate

• Definitely not

• I think it's sexy definitly, But it's not a must.
    Guys with shaved head can be really Cute too

• I don't particularly like long hair on guys, so no. I like beards though.

What Guys Said 8