Alright, Guys: Sexy or Modest?

This is an easy question, I got into a discussion about this at work and want to see what other people think.

I'm asking guys in the title, but ladies can answer too if they want.

Is it better for a female to dress, present, and behave "sexy" - or dress, present, and behave modestly? Give your explanation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually both are okay, and guys do find both very attractive.

What Guys Said 5

• It depends on the setting.

If you're talking about how to dress at work, then dressing modestly is the better option. Dressing professionally usually does not involve looking "sexy."

If you're talking about going out, and thus wanting to attract guy's attention, then dressing sexy is the better option. Men are attracted to the female body. So dressing in a way that enhances your beauty will increase your chances of catching a guy's attention.

• A modest girl that dresses sexy just for me 😉

• Actions talk and bullshit walks. So show em your sexy.

• dress present and behave sexy. but it is whatever you prefer.

• Whichever girl doesn't limit things to just black and white choices like this, is usually best and most refreshing. If you're at work, dress for the part per the dress code. If you're outside of work, dress how you like. Easy as pie.

What Girls Said 2

• modestly sexy. I'm not even kidding.

• I love when woman can wear classy/non-revealing clothing and still have sex appeal. It's so hard to find.