Girls: I've always been a t-shirt and jeans guy... how should I change my wardrobe?

I've been a t-shirt and jeans guy up until recently when I've gone through a pretty drastic physical transformation. I lost a lot of weight, so now I'm trying to take steps to increase my attractiveness to women, nicer dress being one of them.

I don't want to go crazy trying to dress like some GQ model, but I would like to start dressing nicer at times just to give myself more of a chance to get noticed. Any suggestions for my wardrobe?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't necessarily need to dramatically alter the way you dress, you can still dress how you like, but perhaps trading in a few baggy t-shits for a fitted shirt would enhance the 'new you'. A fitted shirt, or something of the kind, is a super easy way for a guy to appear more attractive because the things you want to show are being highlighted in a subtle way which will make get you noticed. :)

• What do you notice first, arms, chest, or shoulders?

• Arms, then shoulders and chest, mainly because when a guy is wearing something fitted that really extinguishes them, I personally think it makes them look more masculine That, and the fact that strong arms are seriously sexy :)

• Ok, thanks!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you need to necessarily CHANGE your wardrobe, but just add to it. Slacks for the nicer occasions, such as restaurants, are nice. Maybe tighter shirts, even. If you're the type of guy that wears his pants below your butt and show off your underwear, pull them up! It'll be nicer in a general sense. This is just my take on it, though.

• Well I think the first step for anyone to change their wardrobe is to find out how you want to dress. If your t shirt and jean then you'll go to t-shirt and jeans, if your preppy you'll go to places like the sperry store, if your urban you go where urban people go (I don't know where they shop). Also it makes go googling place to shop (example you'd search "places to shop for preppy guys" or anything like that. Next like I said find places to shop, why go to stores that are going to have clothes you don't like. Next I always suggest finding a picture, I knew a guy who found pictures online took them to the store, asked the people there if they had something similar then he'd buy it (or not determining whether he liked it a lot).
    I don't know you style so I can't give you anything exactly but nice shoes, a crisp shirt/sweater, and jeans is always a great way to go

• wear tighter jeans!

• I don't know... tight jeans kind of have a metro vibe in my opinion. I had a female friend tell me to wear tighter shirts, though, to show off my arms.

• I'm not a fan of guys in tight shirts, domething about their nips poking through creeps me out. all types of guys wear tight jeans and look great.

• HAHAHA... yeah, I'm not a fan of man-nips, either.

What Guys Said 2

• Swap out some of your tees for polo shirts.,.. you'll be shocked at how different you are perceived and stylish you look, while maintaining the same comfort level. :-D

• Try going for a more casual look. Levi khakis, tight, solid color button down shits, or camp shirts. Think Dexter Morgan from Dexter.