GUYS: I wear mini skirts a lot?

Is that okay? haha like I don't really like pants, so I wear mini skirts often. The thing is, I wear them around my ex a lot, and I wanted to know if that was a bad idea? I still kinda like him, but maybe guys don't like girls in mini skirts? What do you all think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You know damn well we like them and you know damn well you're wearing them in front of the guy to get his attention.

Good luck with that, by the way.

• Lol no, my dad was talking to me about them and said guys don't like girls being dressy all the time

• Key words, "all the time", and as far as that goes, it's true. But to get attention, showing your thighs is a good place to start.

What Guys Said 9

• I love mini skirts but you should change every once in a while. Don't always wear mini skirts. I'm sure you can be happy in some other clothes so you can take a little break from skirts. Simply wearing mini skirts all the time might get kinda boring for you and others.

• I like Mini Skirts, Pants ( Jeans, Yoga pants ) Jean Skirts
    I think girls wearing jeans and heels is sexy if the jeans are tight

• personally i prefer pants in girls, mini skirts are ugly in my opinion

• Are you trying to impress him? If so, does he like it when you wear mini-skirts?

But anyways for me, I like dresses more than mini-skirts, dresses seem so much comfortable. I wish I could give you an example of the type of dress I like, but I can't post links

• omg... how tiny are your mini skirts? cuz thats the most sexiest when a girl is wearing mini skirts... and who cares if your ex is around... your not with him no more...,,,,, i got a question for you tho... do guys be complimenting you on your legs/thighs when your wearing your mini skirts?

• not really haha no random compliments towards my legs. If a random guy speaks to me, it's usually just to politely say hello

• awe. well would you think it would be totally weird if guys was very attracted to your thighs and and complimented you on them? or would that be like whatevers to you? or would that like be really cute how they would be that attracted to your thighs?

• It looks sexy in my opinion, I am a major thigh lover, but to be honest, a lot of men and women think girls who do that are slutty or attention whores.

• So you think it'd be better if I wore jeans around him?

• It really depends on what impression you are trying to give. If you just want to look sexy and tease him, go for the mini skirts. If you don't want him to think you're a slut, dressing more conservatively might be a good idea. But remember, he's your ex for a reason. And if you want to wear short skirts that show off your legs well I'm all for it.

• Your ex is a lucky guy. Don't ever change. I love them.

• Mini skirts are awesome and more feminine than pants, never stop wearing them

• yeah i love em... pics?

What Girls Said 2

• I do too a lot in the sumber. As long as it isn't too short don't worry about it

• Wear what you like :)