Guys: What is your perception on what a real beauty is??

Features,Body,Personality...etc...

Most Helpful Guy

• Physically: I'd like a petite girl probably around 5' 3" - 5' 6". She has to have some meat on her, not like obese or really big but not skinny. Sort of like full figured with C cup breasts and a nice round heart shape butt. I love redheads, like that autumn color with either a straight chin length cut or a long a sort of curly look. It would definitely be a plus if she was half Asian or even a quarter. Skin isn't really a big issue with me but freckles and dimples can be a turn on. A cut face with kind of a pouty bottom lip, you know the look. I love ears for some reason. Small ears with any kind of decoration like cartilage piercings is a plus. Shaving.. if she shaves her legs and keeps it trim down there that's enough for me, I like the look of pubes myself.

Personality: Kind of bubbly like she likes to play around and be a little silly but not crazy/loud. She has to be smart and somewhat down to earth because I'm not. She wouldn't pressure me into doing things like always going out into the scene or whatever, if she just has me with her we can be happy. She knows what she wants and isn't compelled to play games for it, she would just ask and be honest. She smiles when she's happy, cries when she's sad, yells when she's angry and sighs when she's tired. Hopefully she has a sex drive and isn't afraid to direct, ask or take charge in the bedroom. Being into art and sight seeing is definitely a plus, I've always wanted to go travel other countries with my significant other looking at old castles and museums.

What Guys Said 12

• hmmmm I don't think there really is a true answer to this question

but to me

its killer personality, takes care of herself, knows where she's going in life, can hold a decent conversation, smart, knows how to take a joke, confident

physically

dont really have any necessities but if I could chose I would pick

nice smile

nice eyes

nice sense of style, knows what's in but isn't like everyone else

right now I like a girl who pretty much has no curves she has small boobs and a small butt but she's still beautiful in my eyes and I still can't get over her cause she's so awesome and a amazing personality we would be on the phone till 4 am talking about whatever!

but you could also think that real beauty is the way she carries herself and how confident she is and what her outlook on life is

• Looks fade, yet a personality is priceless because if you can sit at a kitchen table and have a lovely conversation without looking at the time, than it is priceless.

• Depends what a guy wants.

If I want eye candy, a shag, bragging rights and a trophy on my arm to make other guys jealous but don't care what happens with her in the long run then body, bum and a decent face to go with it, overall must be clean and be a good little tart to have some good fun with selfishly.

However if its something serious then believe me don't worry about your looks, as long as you at least make an effort with yourself hygiene and appearance (e.g. don't complain your fat while eating six cheeseburgers for lunch) then its all personality and anything on top of that is just added bonus.

Most important thing for what a guy wants in a serious relationship (my opinion anyway).

Faithfulness and honesty (very important for no chance of cheating).

Caring and compassion (are you going to comfort me, support me and bare my children).

Nesting quality and respect (run a good home and respect my opinions).

From there its all important foundations but those are the corner stones to a successful relationship but it can only work if you both have the same qualities otherwise we end up with mother holding baby cooking lunch while daddy drinks with mates down the pub only to flirt with miss bigboobs,

Or indeed mr gullible showing up at miss deceitful's house scrawny and geeky in an ill fitting cheap suit with a bunch of flowers ready to take his love of his life on a date to propose only to find she is 'out with friends' then see's her getting out some buff guys car with her skirt still riding up her arse.

• Real beauty is captivating. Entracing. There's no fixed variables involved but there certainly has to be a lot going on upstairs to get my attention. I think beauty begins in the mind and works it's way outwards.

• Personality is the key. She has to be fun to be around, kind and not high maintenance and want love

she can't be fake or slutty or ostentatious..i hate that

• Physical:

Skinny

Smooth skin

Open eyes

Athletic

Good posture

Style:

Knows how to groom herself well

Knows how to make her hair well

Likes to wear casual dresses and to pick the right ones for her

Personality

Upbeat

Open to have fun and adventure

Doesn't get upset for pointless stuff

Values

Faithful

Loyal

• I think I find being a good person makes someone beautiful. The most beautiful girl I know is no super model but to me...shes so much more beautiful because she is such a good person. She's caring to a fault and so genuinly concerned for others it just breaks my heart with admiration.

• There was this one girl who I thought was sort of unattractive and then when school started this year I had a conversation with her and my thoughts changed to "Hey, she's actually not bad". I guess for me its a lot about personality, but even then some girls are actually just too ugly. Sounds shallow, I know.

• I agree with this! looks definately matter.

• Sometimes looks do matter, but there are also occasions when you can't help who you love. but on a whole, looks play a big part, but it's not all that matters. A girl or guy can look super hot and be the meanest person you ever met. Real beauty, is beauty on the inside, and outside. A person with grace, who carries themselves with confidence, and who cares about others.

• Not

1. dressing like a slut

2. getting fake boobs

3. wearing tons of make up everyday.

• One word. Confidence

• 4 me, it has to be a mix of all things... Gotta have a great personality, a good attitude, a nice outlook on life.. then comes the body, then the sex.. It's the intangibles that makes a man wanna marry a girl. Period.

• everyone is pink on the inside so it doesn't matter?

What Girls Said 4

• Physically, I like guys that have an attractive face and a proportional body.

Personality-wise I mostly go for guys that are either not that outgoing, or shy. I like guys that are nice, friendly, easy to talk to, understanding, funny, clever, honest, open-minded, smart, loyal, respectful, have self control, etc.

• I think real beauty comes from both the inside of a person and also the outside. You can't be really beautiful if your only about your looks, and you can't be completely beautiful if your only a loving kind person. To be really beautiful is a strong combination of both for sure.

• not a guy but the girls I find the most beautiful usually have striking features. they don't look like the average girl you could spot in the mall and then find 10 other girls that look just like her. they have their own unique beauty.

she takes care of herself. preferably with a little meat on her. boobs, small waist, hips and a butt and thighs. she is not obsessively trying to be an unrealistic size but doesn't sit in front of the tv eating funyuns either.

she can wake up in the morning, wash her face, put her hair in a ponytail and look gorgeous. she doesn't need makeup to make her pretty but makeup simply enhances what she naturally has

she has glowing skin, thick hair and bright eyes.

she is sweet and a kind person. she respects herself and acts like she has home training

• you

• Thanks that is so sweet of you!!!!! but really...eyes are photoshopped and I'm wearing lots of make up in that photo : )