Why do people wear sunglasses indoors?

Are they secretly blind with Spidey senses? Are they stoned?
Only thing I see that's gained is bags under your eyes. Pls halp.

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Girl

• They might be trying to hide their feelings behind them (eyes give you away) or hide bags under the eyes.

Or they might be high on drugs.

Or just to appear cool.

0|2
    0|0
    • +1 for most probable causes.

• Show All
    • You're welcome! I thought you were in India? O_o which is a day ahead of the U. S. I thought.. I hate time lol.

• Yes, India. That's why I said New year's "day." Its 6:05 PM here in Bangalore. Hope you had a great time welcoming 2015... Wish you a wonderful year ahead!

What Girls Said 7

• Probably becuz they have ugly eyes just kidding maybe they think its all swaggy and all, when in reality they look freakin blind my dad used to do that haha

0|1
    0|0
  • They may be light sensitive or blind. Blind people generally wear sunglasses because their eyeballs tend to get a glassy look to them, or they may turn inwards and look weird. So the glasses hide that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they're photosensitive, or they're also their vision glasses, so they can't see without them...

or they're a douche... xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Um if ur high I guess, but some people just forget they are there, Iv been wearing then cuz of my concussion but I don't know it seems mostly cuz people forget

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a hangover, just cried, stoned, or they think theyre cool, or maybe forgot to take them off. I forget to take mine off sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear them because I don't like it when people constantly stars in my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't you remember that old song?

fc00.deviantart.net/.../...icinseborga-d48s2hb.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• they just pretend to be cool basically

1|0
    0|0
  • When your eyes are sensitive to light when you have a concussion or you are really stoned and don't have visine haha or maybe that's just me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Combination of the three

0|0
    0|0
  • Some have sensitivity to light.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care enough to have an opinion

0|0
    1|0
  • with sunglasses indoors, one can't see if the other person is checking them out or not :p.

0|0
    0|0