How would I rate?

Looks wise on a scale of 1-10? I am just curious. I am 31 and married with 4 kids.

Please go in and enlarge the picture before commenting. For some reason the small version looks blurry and makes me look funny. I mean, seriously, a 3? Can you tell me how I can look better then?
I put a different picture up. Does that change my rating at all? LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not into girls much (read: gay) so you can take my opinions with a grain of salt. :P I think you look good but I don't believe this is the right venue to get a good answer to your question.

Post your pic on hotornot. Com to get a better idea where you stand on the hotness scale. It's a much more accurate tool for that sort of thing than this site.

What Guys Said 5

• Hard to tell what the rest of your body looks like from that pic - so I'll say a 5 for now.

Your smile in that picture looks a little weird, a different facial expression would get you another point or 2.

• I didn't see any pictures of you on your profile.

• Hm, no pic up anymore...

• I'd say a 6. Cute warm an inviting!

• Overall 3 for your age 4 or 5

What Girls Said 1

• What is this? Omg can't believe you are asking this. This is not a good question to ask unless you sitting in front of trinny and suzy. I am not going to rate you. It's not appropriate.

All that matters is how you rate yourself!

• I agree with anonymous, its all how you rate yourself.

• When the point is to attract someone else to have a relationship with, doesn't the focus shift from how you view yourself to how other's view you (at least partially? )