Is long hair attractive on a male who is in a rock band?

Does it depend on the type of music the band plays? Is it even attractive at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely depends on the guy. Like what his face looks like and stuff. Having facial hair with long hair makes you look like an old pervy uncle. (My brothers friend o. o)

Like Jason David Frank a. k. a Tommy from power Rangers could totally pull it off. Then there's Thor *.* and also heath ledger. He could pull off the long hair too!

• Okay, I got another question for ya. Check out this video http://youtu.be/F7ZF2xaNhyw (skip to the 0:50 mark) I'd like to know if you think that the singer and keyboard player can pull off their looks. I recommend you watch them play the whole song, there's darn good music here.

What Girls Said 5

• It's attractive, it doesn't depend on the genre of music and it definitely doesn't suite every person, so... be careful... O. o

• I'm not a fan of it, except on a select few guys. I think it depends more on the guy himself than anything else.

• Some guys suit it others just can't pull if off. It's basically about being able to still look manly. Rock band members in general do still have long hair that looks effortlessly unkempt but probably gets teased to death. LOL

• Not attractive at all! At least not for me.

• I like it some guys, heck my current crush has long hair!
    Though it definitely depends on what his face looks like.

What Guys Said 2

• Long hair for men is not in fashion anymore. Only if you think you have a certain look that works with it like David Garrett for example.
    Even a lot of rockers have short hair now.

• Na, looks gay.