At what length do you find a girl's hair too long?

Self explanatory really. How much long hair is too long? I want to grow my hair out, right now it hits me at my breasts, I want to know what length do guys think is too long. For me personally I was thinking to grow it up my waist, just below the breast, anything past that is too long for me. What do you guys think? How long is too long and becomes are turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• your hair is just barely to the stage to be called "long" its ok there down to just above your ass is a good comfortable long hair for a girl , as for longer it isn't really a turn off unless you start tripping over it

The turn off is when the girl cuts her hair say shoulder length or even shorter which make her lose that feminine appeal IMHO

Point is if you want to grow your hair longer go for it ! Long hair on a girl is a turn on and not a turn off for most guys

What Guys Said 8

• If they're longer than your butt.

while this is okay
    cdn.glamcheck.com/.../long-hair-care-tips.jpg

& this is not
    slodive.com/.../simple-long-hair.jpg

• My own preference is that where your hair is now is more than long enough. Longer than that and it's getting into weird territory.

• I'm a bit crazy about long hair but I would say around bum level max.

• I think if the hair I below the ass then it's too long.

• if they step on them... then yeah they are TOOOOO long :-P

• For me the longer the better
    I love playing with gals hair :)

• If her hair is below her a$s then it's too long LOL

• Halfway down the back is long

What Girls Said 2

• When it goes over the butt, then I think it's a bit of overkill.

• Over the butt.