I crossed paths with this girl on the street and I feel weird now?

I was walking downtown in the small town here (but a lot of people live around here). It was getting dark, cloudy and starting to rain. I was crossing the busy intersection and saw this girl crossing the other side. She didn't dress overly done, in fact, it looked like she was dressed to be in for the night, no hand bag or anything. As we crossed I looked over at her and she was looking at me. As we walked further apart the rain picked up and turned around to look at her and just felt something leaving me. I had nothing to say, I didn't know really what to do?

I should of turned around, ran after her and said, "Hi".

Most Helpful Girl

• aw that would be the perfect romance story if you guys saw each other again :)

she probably lives around that area if she wasn't really dressed up or anything. she might have just been going to a convinience store or making a quick errand. so I mean don't stalk that area or anything, but since fate can only get you so far you should just try spending a little more time in that area if there are movie theaters or things like that. if you bump into her again be like "i know you from somewhere, I felt a connection" and all that cheesy stuff. chicks love that

What Girls Said 2

• Oh lord, it's quite funny that the male responses do not seem to have not understood the question, HAHA! Boys, he thinks he let the love of his life just pass him by, what's so difficult to understand about that?! Just teasing, boys, I still love you :)

• Craigslist: Missed Connections. Look it up. Write an ad in your area. She might have felt the same way & looking. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 2

• What's the question you're asking?

I would just forget about it, and find another girl.

• Your loss just kidding

next time you see her say hi or something