What kind of a hair style do you girls like best?

what kind of hair style looks the most attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• every person is different it depends on what suits the guy... and every girl likes different..

for me I love boys that have the slightly longer hair with the fringe.. but most of my mates love guys with short hair that's spiked up..

just stick to what looks good on you the worst thing you can do is have a hair cut that makes you look totally wierd..

What Girls Said 7

• i like trendy hair styles the faux hawk hair cuts are pretty nice I think...

• natural color always. no hilights. just above the eyes and flippy. I really don't care what color it is

• You mean for men?

Some guys can pull off the longish hair, but I prefer short. Buzzed is best (usually, depends on the guy). It looks cool and is fun to rub.

• Ok I don't wanna ask another question so I'll post it here : I'm gonna get a haircut like omarion so is it ok or ugly or what ? this question is 4 anyone !

• well what we like on boys is kinda a shaggy long emo sorta hair cut. like all in you face messy we like it a little bit passed your eyes.

• i personally like surfer styles, bald is a big turn-off for me

• Try my Facebook "Smile Freely" to see my hair style.

and feed back would be awesome :)

• wavy surfer hairstyles

• natural hair with maybe a little bit of gel. I get soooooo mad when I see guys with fohawks and all of that stuf. it looks really silly and I feel embarrassed ,for them.

What Guys Said 1

• While asking girls this question can be beneficial, you're only going to get a snapshot of this answer from whomever answers.

Probably the best way to gauge what girls are into, is to view couples you see in your daily life, and see what kind of hair style the guy has.

This may prove to have more insight.