What to dye, what to dye?

Ok so I'm getting bored with my hair again. I'm trying to keep it long for my wedding in June, so I just want to color it. I had died my ends pink a few months back and have been thinking about dying the lower half blue now. I'm also insanely jealous of Eva Marie's hair dailywrestlingnews.com/.../ and been wanting to try it out. I'm worried I can't rock it though.
So ladies and gentlemen, how should I color my hair? Pictures would be most appreciated :)

Updates:
Welp I dyed it but the wedding is also postponed so it works well :)

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't wanna be a party pooper but do you really wanna dye your hair before the wedding? (Yeah, I know the wedding is in six months but still). I mean, the wedding pictures are forever, you want to appear in them with red hair? If you're sure about it, I've got nothing against it, it's your decision, I'm just warning.

I personally don't like "unnatural" colors, I mean, like blue, violet or that type of red, I prefer brown, black, or natural red, but I don't think you need to dye your hair, you have a nice color.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why I was thinking of the blue because it would be the same stuff I used to do the pink so it would wash out in 1-2 months.

• Show All
    • Thanks for the MHO!

• You put in the most thought so you deserve it :)

What Guys Said 5

• My feeling says that dark brown or black would look nice on you!
    Hope I don't make a mistake and make you feel like a vampire after you've tried :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • You should try auburn

0|0
    0|0
  • Violet. Violet is a dark, beautiful hue

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for it. You will rock the red look

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks awesome how it is. I'd go for a darker color than the pic, you'd kill the condition doing that! Maybe a chocolaty brown with rich tones but no hazel in there (out of fashion now).

0|0
    0|0
    • I've been considering that too. Plus it would be easy to change back to my color as it is now if I didn't like my hair dark.

• Show All
    • Welcome. lol

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.