Am I hot? Or not please be respectful in your opinion

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Your Gorgeous.

0|0
    0|2
    • Show All
    • I'm hiding behind anonymous because I don't want you contacting me about this not because of whether or not I think you pass as cute. I'm done. Bye.

• I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you I was letting that other girl get to me I appreciate you it really boosted how I feel might have a little swagger now

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly? No.. Sorry for being brutally honest..

2|2
    1|0
  • To me - not at all...
    But I+m sure others find you attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my type.. But you have gorgeous eyes. You aren't ugly at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just not my type but you look fine not hot though. Let just say you are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should grow your hair out a little more because your head starts to sort of get smaller at the top. I could be wrong, but it you seem to have a unibrow? So you should pluck that area. Try to close your mouth in pictures because your lips are a little big. After all of this, you could be quite attractive. Or just be happy with yourself and don't mind what people think of you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't you already ask this a few times? You seem to have low self esteem. You're fine just the way you are!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• There are three most asked questions in GAG:
    1) Is my penis big enough?
    2) Do guys like small boobs?
    3) Am I (medical2523) attractive?

Dude, you've asked this question like a thousand times, I doubt the answers are gonna change.

4|4
    0|0
    • Man my confidence is so low cause seriously no girl has ever said I was attractive that hits you hard mentally

• I understand man, but still, you've asked this a trillion times. The answers are gonna be the same. If you don't build confidence by yourself, no one's gonna do it.

• I realize that and I apologize but hearing some girls on here say it boosts my self esteem some

• My names kevinita and I think you ask too many questions like this.

1|2
    0|1
  • Who cares... you will find someone...

0|0
    0|0