Short with no clevage on show or long with clevage on show?

I am going to a Christmas party soon as was wondering what people think I should wear?

I am in between 2 dress 1 is knee length but shows off my cleavage and the other is a bit shorter but covers up my cleavage?

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Id go for the slightly longer but bit of cleavage approach!

I say that cos if you having a few to drink and happen to trip and fall then that just asking for a crotch shot for someone!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• The one which shows off your cleavage.. Guys should have respect and look you in the eyes ( however if there drinking :/ ) . I personally get more turned on with more legs to look at... But I don't know if that's a bad thing. Depends if you wanna attract a decent guy or just get a lot or attention

0|0
    0|0
  • I think covering both is most appropriate for a chrstmas party.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you trying to impress someone there?

0|0
    0|0
    • no just know not to show of leg and cleavage in the same outfit so wondering which would be more appropriate for a Christmas do!

• hide your tities... i know you are gifted but have mercy for guys who will have an unwanted boners everywhere

0|0
    1|0
  • I think you should go with the first one which shows off your cleavage, as you have good cleavage too. this will look good on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • A Christmas party? Maybe wear something that covers both up, assuming its not being held at a nightclub...

0|0
    0|0
    • It is at a club but in a private area of the club that has been reserved for our Christmas do!

• 0|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You should never have both on show. makes you look easy its either legs or breasts never both and i always prefer to keep the breasts/cleavage covered men want to know what is under keeps them entertained

0|0
    0|1
    • The 1 with the cleavage doesn't have too much on show its just not totally covered up! I just a little worried the leggy 1 might be a little short for an Christmas do!

• Go for longer then because few drinks and the whole lot may end up om show lol

• Shorter - no cleavage.

0|1
    0|0
  • Since it's winter I think the longer dress is better... If the dress is sufficiently fancy, you can have your boobs hanging out and still look classy =P

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl go with the leggy one! Some of the wives might get mad about your cleavage.. plus you could "accidentally" flash your date a few times! That is always fun :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cover them up. Or they will stare at your tooties all night

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm well cleavage always gets me attention. But a short dress can too. That is a tough one. Maybe if i saw the dresses it would be more helpful

0|0
    0|0