Anybody got any cute ideas on what I can wear on Christmas day?

Guys what would you want your girlfriend on Christmas day? Girls how do you dress up for your boy friend on Christmas day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't post links, so my comment is ruined. But, I'll say what they kinda look like. The first two outfits I mention are dresses:

The first one is for if the temperature is something like 50 degrees out, it's a black dress with flower design on it that goes down to below mid-thigh, it has a small jacket that goes to the hips it is grey, it also has pantyhose, and these boot shoe things, but I recommend flats that are black. It's more of a fall dress than a winter dress. And if it gets cold, take his jacket.

The second is a sweater dress, it's red, it has a belt, pantyhose, and boots. But once again I recommend not to wear boots. The jacket I seen that I like is a button up jacket that has a belt and fake fur around the neck area. Or take his jacket.

The third and final outfit, has an almost knitted sweater look to it, it is light blue and white, with dark blue skinny jeans and boots. Once again I couldn't recommend wearing boots. The same jacket with the last outfit. Or, you know, just take his jacket. I couldn't really find anything else that looked nice with pants.

What Guys Said 2

• Santa beard (joking) and Santa hat should be good :p. dress like santa, that's it, your done.

• A santa outfit would be neat either that dressing up with a scarf.

What Girls Said 1

• Most people even taken people usually spend Christmas with their relatives