Is my beard keeping me lonely?

I am growing a 1+ months dark beard, but keeping it trimmed and conditioned. I was wondering if you girls find it too intimidating to approach a bearded young man (a bit less colourful than a hipster and no tattoos, albeit well dressed), or would it be off putting or a bit scary if said guy approached you? How about if I'm planning to go to a swing dancing class with this look? Tell me how would you like a bearded guy in a beanie be dressed like to get your attention.

The pics below approximately look like me. I also wear a beanie most of the time, or a sports cap.

(DISCLAIMER: I know most of you prefer a stubble, just tell me your thoughts on the beards)

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...D000005DC-328_306x423.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2710caee4c.jpg

• Young dark beards are sexy and I'm not afraid of them
  • Your beard is not helping you get any new friends or dates
The two guys in the photos have blue eyes, mine are brown or something
Ok I think I look more like this guy but with wider eyes

currentnewstoday.net/.../worldcut26f-15-web.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd already get my attention. I'm so into guys with beards.

• I have a beard too for real... not taking photos off the internet and pretending it's me

• That's just a happy face and a cupid, in case it looks different xD

What Girls Said 11

• Beard can be the most attractive thing that can turn someone on like crazy but it can be the opposite too. If your beard is 'trimmed and well conditioned' then don't worry about it. Maybe girls are intimidated but don't worry approach them, they'll feel more comfortable once they talk to you. And also you never know if she secretly loves it so don't pay attention to it.

And honestly beard make you look manlier, and girls love manly guys.

• and sometimes guys get jealous of it, so yeah it might but its a damn beard its sexy

• Ok that sounds good! But how about this look, do you like it? Sorry I keep asking you questions lol

• message me and yes i do my bad i think it look really good.

• To be honest, second guy looks like an ISIS militant... :/ I like clean-cut looking men.

• I knew someone would was gonna catch me! HAHA no, neither of them is me, I'm anony xD
      ISIS aside though, how about the adventurous survival look? As in roughness in looks happening unintentionally as opposed to growing and grooming a beard?

• I used to be all grossed out when i was young & stupid. But now, that im 20 years old and maturing, i just love that masculine beard look on a guy... its just amazing :) i don't know why i hated beards when i was younger!

• My little sister used to be the same! She was saying that having an itchy beard makes boys unkissable xD

• Awe yep... and thats the whole point, i think it makes a guy MORE kissable :)

• That's adorable :)

• I. Love. Beards.

• They love you back! ;) Dark or blonde beards though?

• The pic at the bottom is hot-cha-cha!!

• Yeah but I think my eyes are bigger, not sure lol I'm prolly bad at choosing pics

• Some girls are into it. Just gotta surround yourself with that environment.

• Uhm beards are sexy, but who is the guy?

• First guy is Jude Law, second one is a pinterest or tumblr hipster, I think.

• That man that u said u look like
    Looks very scary
    I hope u r not bald

• lol I know khaliji girls like anime cute boys, so here's one for u

media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/.../...5a4b616f9fae.jpg

• Aww I'll wait till you're 18, you're probably more mature than typical 14 year olds cause you're funny.

• How do u know I'm funny and how do u know my age?
      And thanks :) that makes me feel better

• holy **** you almost look like that guy from game of thrones!! the guy who was technically reverse raped by that dragon princess girl (can never remember any of their names) you look just like him in the second pic! awesome xD

• omg I'd love to! Being whatever reverse something by the dragon girl Khalesi :D

• The second guy is soooo cute :), but the beard is ruining it a bit! :(

• aw lol imma tell him to shave for u ;)

• Yup :D Thanks.

• No problem!

• I'm sorry. The hat isn't helping things either.

• What do you recommend? Are there any hats that look good or ones that I should avoid? Or just shave my head maybe?

• More practical for the warm weather.

• Yup, that was useful, thanks xD

What Guys Said 5

• i thought that many girls like guys with beards

• You do look kinda like a Sikh in the second picture.

There are lots of girls out there who like beards - they often say this on their dating profiles. Plus you have piercing blue eyes and a nice tattoo, which would be bonuses for them.

• That's not me haha, but you're right, he could give some ISIS vibe if it gets too bushy LOL

• Shit, dude. In college, I had an afro out to my shoulders and a full beard. Women used it as a conversation starter.

• Afros are epic, I wouldn't mind spending an hour a day taking care of one, if I had one *weeps* lol

• I think you wrote that wrong. I'm not black. My hair is soft, and not kinky. It's just extremely curly, like both my parents. I strongly suspect some Jew on my mom's side or some Negro on my dad's, or both.

• haha, that's amazing! I always thought only black guys can grow afros. Yeah there must be an interesting mix in there.

• Looks good dude, you gon' git dat puzayyy

• I wouldn't know but the guy in the first picture looks angry!! Haha
    And a little disturbed

• That's Jude Law and he hates photographers creeping up on him whenever he's out of the bathroom

• I knew I recognized him haha