Have you lost any of your favorite panties to your period?

Mine came earlier than expected -_- And now they're ruined! They were part of a matching set too, and so cute :(

Anyone have a trick or secret to fully get rid of blood stains? I did what I could, but it's just no use. They're not the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just soak it in a bucket of cold water for an hour or more and scrub ;)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 5

• I have lost a few pairs I don't care about that way. I haven't had the horror of losing a favorite pair that way though. Usually because i don't wear ones that I care too much about during that time to begin with...

• What are they made of?

• Yes it pissed me off... I usually replace them because I am very OCD... It adds up but it keeps me from being crazy. .. lol

• just wash them! u have to put soap and water on the stain and fold it in half and scrub it together and it will eventually come out

• It's happened to me a few times, I tried so many things and the stains would not come out