Is my left iris is higher than than the other or my left bottom eyelid is more dropped? (pic included)?

http://oi60.tinypic.com/90ys61.jpg

is my left iris is higher than than the other or my left bottom eyelid is more dropped? (pic included)

• my left iris is higher
  • my left bottom eyelid is more dropped

Most Helpful Girl

• I can see what you're talking about.
    But it's barely noticeable.
    It's nothing to make a huge fuss over.

• Do you think the iris is higher or the eyelid is more dropped?

What Girls Said 6

• It's honestly not even noticeable... Even with you pointing it out, I barely see it. I guess the bottom eyelid might be a little lower, but you look normal to me. I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't say it.

• do you think it can be fixed with surgery? and where should i go to a plastic surgeon or ophthalmologist?

• Neither.. It looks fine, you don't need plastic surgery. You can't even notice anything.

• It's probably a n eyelid thing but I can hardly notice, even that close up and with you pointing it out. I think you have nice eyes. :)

• are you joking now

• Ummmmm no. I'm being honest. Either I'm completely missing the huge difference or you don't like your eyes?

• I don't even know WHAT you're talking about... but I'm sure it's your eyelid. Our faces are a lot more asymmetrical than we notice most of the time.

• no it s really noticeable. do you think it can be fixed? if yes should i go to an ophthalmologist or to a plastic surgeon?

• OMG you're fine! You don't need to be fixed. At all. I swear.

• I don't know, but your eyes are pretty. so, it doesn't matter.

• It's definitely not noticeable unless you say something.

• i think it is because i have heard some comments about them. do you think it can be fixed with surgery?

• Those people are really picky then.. it's honestly not a big deal at all. But I'm sure you could get surgery. I know there are eyelid surgeries that seem to be popular in Korea and Japan..

• Your left bottom eyelid looks slightly more dropped but again, it's not noticeable unless you point it out like you did...

• I can't really see

• the left iris is higher. the problem is the iris or the eyelid that is more dropped?

• I think the iris is higher

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's just your eyelid.