Matching bra and panties?

How important to you is it for your panties and bra to match?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not very.

Keep in mind: bras can be pretty expensive (especially if you wear a less common bra size or have very large breasts), so women tend to own a lot more underwear than they do bras. Many women will wear their bras a few times before washing them, but they'll change their underwear daily. It's not all that practical to have matching sets every day, unless you buy all your bras/underwear in the same colour.

What Girls Said 17

• Honestly, it's not that important to me. Bras are expensive, panties are not. I don't own any matching sets. If I'm going out, or there's a possibility that I might be removing my clothes, I try to color coordinate. I have a lot of lacey neutral colored bras that go along with most of my sexy undies. Thats about as matching as I get. Besides, do men REALLY care if the bra & panties match in the moment?

• Doesn't matter to me unless I'm planning to have sex.

• 0|1
  • Very important

• when I wanna feel sexy or know that I have a date/ons/whatever I make sure it's something which matches together.

as for everyday outfit when I'm alone and nobody sees it... I don't really care as long as it doesn't look completely awful together

• Scale of 1-10 of importance (to me).. 7 (I like to be in matching gear)

• Only make sure they match on special occasions, otherwise what I have on is what he sees!

• Not important at all, really. I'm always mismatching unless i'm actually planning on gettin' some.

• its only important if i have a hot date and even then i can be lazy

• It's not important to me at all, I only match when I know someone is going to see it or if it happens by coincidence

• Usually doesn't matter unless Im feeling sexy :)

• Only if I have a hot date and there's a chance he might see them later ;p

• Not very important.
    Unless im trying to feel hot
    Then I wear s matching bra and panties lol
    And look in the mirror
    For a long time

• It's not that important, but I do try to buy matching sets..

• Not important. I only have one set that matches. When I wear it I feel sexy!

• It's not important to me at all.

• Not that important at all.. if he sees them then he lucky enough to get that lol

Jk... I only TRY to find a matching pair if I know someone will see them.. but everyday? Haha no..

What Guys Said 4

• guys, take note. If her bra and panties match in color (and style) you weren't the one planning for sex to happen. If you think you were initiating, it's just that you took her bait and went for it.

• Not very important, I can tell you. I'm doing well to have socks that match.

• I surprisingly learned a lot from just reading the responses within this thread. As a male, I agree it's far sexier when they match though I never realized women felt the same way. Definitely keeping this in mind for next time.

• As long as the carpet matches the drapes...