What do you think of latex dresses?

I have quite a few and my fiancee loves it when i wear them and I've worn them to a few parties but are they abit over sexual?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Never knew they existed.

Crazy how you can re-use condoms these days.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't regard latex as any more sexual than silk or another fabric. Okay, it's a lot more sexual than burlap or carpet, but I think you get my point. It's the cut and how you wear it that matters.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, they kinda remind me of this "femdom" S&M thing, but I guess they can be sexy in some settings. I guess you didn't wear them at formal parties, have you? :P

0|0
    0|0
    • oh definetley not

• Show All
    • it does make me feel sexier knowing im fully clothed but people my fiancee in particular can still see all my body in a way xxxxx

• So they help maintain a sort of erotic vibe around you all night? Mmmmmmm ;)

• Over sexual? Nah. I guess it depends on the type of party you're at though. I like them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have not seen that many, but there are some that I like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like your fiancee. Love them

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they're really nice

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• they can look good and very sexy, I bought one a couple of years ago for a festival but it's nothing I would wear as everyday outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a couple too I don't wear them to the grocery shop or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean like this?
    http://i.imgur.com/AcarbN1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • yes mine are about that length as well

• I'm the same height as katy Perry if I had the body for it i would. I'm overweight but when I'm in shape I would wear it to a photo shoot or something private.