Can you look good even with ugly glasses?

I have a pair of glasses that really aren't ugly in themselves BUT they don't suit my face AT ALL. I really want to get a second pair of glasses soon, a smaller pair of black-framed ones (not to be a hipster but they suit my face perfectly) but I probably won't be getting them for a while, at very least not for another few weeks.

I've been feeling down about myself but not wearing them isn't an option because I can't see at all. I'm getting contacts soon but that's not helpful right now. Is there anyway I could manage to pull off a pair of ugly glasses? Any makeup tips? please help.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't feel happy with the glasses you currently have then you should look for ones that can make you feel happy. Where is the good in wearing something that you don't like? So, get glasses that you can enjoy wearing.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Try changing up your hairstyle

• even You haven't any photo. How can we know?

• No you can't. Get better and more flattering glasses