Is my left iris higher than the right or my left lower eyelid is more dropped than the right? is it possible to fix it? (pics included)?

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2m82k47.jpg

http://oi57.tinypic.com/15rlggi.jpg

http://oi62.tinypic.com/hrwund.jpg

as you can see the pics my left iris has more distance to my left lower eyelid than my right iris to my right lower eyelid. now
the problem is that my left iris higher than the right or the left lower eyelid is more dropped than the right? is it possible to fix it? if yes should i go to a plastic surgeon or an ophthalmologist?

• my left lower eyelid is more dropped and a plastic surgeon can fix it
  • my left iris is higher than the right and a plastic surgeon can fix it
  • my left iris is higher than the right and an ophthalmologist can fix it
  • it can t be fixed
can anyone answer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't tell because your pics all appear slightly tilted. It looks like an eyelid thing though and doesn't seem that noticeable - several people in my family have slightly asymmetrical eyes and it's fine. The only annoyance is that my glasses would get slightly bent because I would have to tilt them to make them sit evenly.
    If you're concerned you could ask an opthamalogist but I assume to doesn't affect your vision/no one has pointed it out medically so it doesn't seem like a big deal.

• By the way I think most people's eyes are slightly different from one another. My left eye is a slightly different shape than my right, more noticeably than yours.

• do you think a plastic surgeon can fix this eyelid?

• Don't because plastic surgery can render people almost unrecognizable. You look fine. Most people have slightly asymmetric eyes.

What Girls Said 6

• Dude. Like I said on your the same question you posted a while ago: literally nobody cares about this and notices it except for you. It's such a small thing, it's not worth getting surgery for. It would be a waste of money.

• i don t know if people notice it because i don t have any contact with people only one friend and this friend have told me about this. and what do you mean by nobody cares about this i know that nobody cares about this because it s not their problem it s my problem

• The only reason your friend noticed is probably because he/she is attentive. Do you meet often?
      What I meant with "nobody cares" is that it's not going to change their perception of you. They're not going to think you're uglier, or that your personality is somehow different. It's such a small thing. It doesn't matter. It doesn't change anything. It won't really change the way you look over all and it won't change how other people see you and treat you. So, it doesn't matter.

• There's hardly a difference, I think. I mean you definitely could get plastic surgery to fix it, but I don't think it would be worth your money. Eye surgeries heal painfully and slowly and bruise a lot. Although if it will greatly increase your self esteem, I say go for it.

• how much do you think is the cost of an eye surgery?

• Im sorry i can't really see it

• you can t see the difference before surgery and after to this women or you can t see her eyelid that is more dropped?

• Oh now i see but thats not a big problem

• no ones face is perfectly symmetrical.
    Why are you doing this?
    You look fine

• i know that no ones face is perfectly symmetrical but not like this. it s really noticeable and i don t know anyone to have this problem. and what do you mean why am i doing this?

• Your eyes look normal to me.
    Also because everybody does not have a 100% symmetrical face.

• it s not me in the pic and i know everybody does not have 100% symmetrical face but i don t know anyone to be honest to have this problem except me and this women

• What? Dude, seriously you look abso-fucking-lutely normal and there's nothing that I can see that needs fixing :)

• my left iris has more distance to my left lower eyelid than my right iris to my right lower eyelid. now
      the problem is that my left iris is higher than the right or the left lower eyelid is more dropped than the right?

What Guys Said 4

• Just adjust that shit with some tape.

• I don't understand... try winking more with the eye. it might just be that the muscles are weaker in that eye. People might think your winking at them though. *Wink*

• What you describe is a mild ptosis, a largely cosmetic condition which may be corrected by a simple surgery; however, what you described is not visible to me.

• The best thing you can do is just pluck one of them out, and get an eye patch. I hear the pirate look is rather popular with the ladies.

• @asker you made me laugh
      Hahahahah

• its gonna come your turn too don t worry

• Oh goody we'll get to find another use for that empty eye socket of yours. ;)