Do those moles make me ugly?

hey girls, I'm a bit self conscious about my moles (ekkhh), I just need your str8 forward advice on whether they are annoying to look at or they are making me look bad and unattractive. If they are I can always look for solutions to remove them.Ive had a lot of relationships though out my life and I used to have a lot of women around in high school. since I moved to Canada I haven't been with someone for a year and I have been feeling some negative vibes from the ladies. I'm not asking you girls to be nice I'm asking you to be honest on what you see

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope your kidding your so hot they really shouldt bother you because you look great. But if you wanna get them off the dermatologist could do it but its very expensive if your in the U.S.

What Girls Said 3

• lol it reallllly isn't a big deal like at allllll. I don't even think you shud worry about them. honestly. its so okay you have no idea

• i don't even notice them =)

• I'm anonymous, so there are no consequences if I decide to call you butt-ugly.

No. You're attractive, very attractive, and I wouldn't even notice them if you didn't point them out.

What Guys Said 1

• no not at all

dont worry