Do some girls in high school like guys that are smaller, but cute?

Like they are small, look young, and not that tall, like 5'8, and cute. With smiles and stuff, even though they are not big?

Be honest please thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm not in high school, but when I was, I liked guys who were around 5'8"!

What Girls Said 7

• its fine about you height. 5'8 is not even short. I'm 5'2 a junior in high school, and I am attracted to guys that are 5'8, they are tall to me haha. and its rele not about your height, its more your face (: but don't worry bout you height because its fine.

• I'm not in high school, but I never really cared if guys were short compared to other guys since I'm 5'3". They're still taller than me.

• yes, I do, but it all really depends and what the guy himself is like. If we can be friends we can be lovers. Yes, I've liked "cute" guys before :)

• Yeeeeesssss I never knew guys actually thought they were short if they were over 5'3 the face is the money maker if you have a cute face I think ur adorable (hope that's okay to use) but yeah I think those kinda guys are really cute. that actually might be my type. (if I knew what my type was) that would def be a consideration.

• I'm 5'5 an in high school its not the size what counts to most girls, it how caring you are your personality I would definitely be attract to you cause you don't seem like an jerk :D

hope I helped!

• I'm barely 5'4", so your height sounds fine to me. And it's okay if you're on the small side -- most of us don't look like Victoria's Secret models, so we'll call it even. I'm sure a lot of girls will find you cute.

• Yes

What Guys Said 2

• When I was in high school the girls seem to go for the shorter guys. I was pretty tall, 6'2" so I was taller than most everyone else. The girls seem to find guys about your height absolutey adorable!

It was mostly a personality thing though ;)

• Imagine a 5'2 girl with a 6'2 guy. It's gonna be awkward.

Loads of girls are shorter than 5'8...

I think it's about being a similar height, not just about the guy being really tall...

I'm a 5'8. Nearly got with a girl who was 5'11 lol.