What do you think of women in their late 40's-50's who dress like they're 17?

I see it quite often where I live and I find it extremely sad and distasteful. They look like they are cougars trying way too hard.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think people over the age of 25 should stop dressing like that. It bugs me seeing women my age or older dressing like teenagers. Grow up and dress like a woman. It's possible to look good without dressing young. A girl I know who is 30 actually still wearings LEGGINGS! She is way too old for that.

• What's wrong with wearing leggings? Has long has it isn't bright and bold I don't see why someone in their mid-late-even early thirties can't wear it.

• I agree, I think 30 is too old for leggings.

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 11

• I dress like and old lady sometimes for fun

pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/.../...010005.jpg

• If you've got it, flaunt it. If you haven't got it, don't flaunt it.

• Lol.. I commented on a post last night about how I seem to get far more attention from older women (40's upwards) than from women younger or women my age. Maybe I must be on the look out for these women you speak of... good times.

• I say live and let live.

• Are they attractive? Hey, that's what's great about cougars, they try hard. A for effort!

• I am unamused.

• I have a cousin who dresses like that. She wears short shorts and mini dresses. Makes her look like she's trying to relive her younger years.

• That's their choice to do so.

• Like those before me have said. If they've got it, flaunt it.

• Awful and immature

• when I see them I laugh

What Girls Said 12

• I think it looks gross.
    I remember walking behind this woman thinking she was in her 20s, only to see her turn around
    showing her grandma face.

You can still dress sexy and age appropriate.
    There's no reason to be that age and wear things someone the age of your daughter would wear.

• We actually got a television program about that in Holland. It's called 'hotter than my daughter' and it's hilarious.
    Here is a preview:
    screenshots.rtl.nl/.../nicam=ALT
    www.rtl.nl/.../...9.27-03HotterThanMyDaughter.jpeg

• If they have the body for it, they should be allowed to dress however they wish. There is nothing wrong with an older person dressing like a younger person. the only time rules should be made on how somebody dresses is if they have children or belong to a religious family with certain dress requirements.

• Well, I'm 47. Thought to be 36-40 by most who meet me. I dont dress like Im 17 but I dont dress frumpy or in "mom jeans" like some my age do. I think clothing thats worn by those in their early 30's works. Dress attire should be classy and sexy at the same time. Conservative when necessary and sexy when appropriate. depends on the setting.

• I'm not going to dress like an old lady or a slut... somewhere in between. That's the plan anyways.

• Your avatar doesn't show much more than your face, but you look like you can pull it off. Bet you can later, too. As another said on her, if you got it, flaunt it.

• I didn't realize when I joined gag that I'd find a collection of the nicest guys around. Thank you @red_arrow and @jackkerouac77 😘

• Just being honest.

• Amusing, xD Besides who am I to judge. Their body, their life! Long as they don't harm anyone by doing so, let 'em be happy!

• Well it depends, how I dressed when I was 17 was very different than others

• If they look younger than their actual age then it's fine

• I think they are a little to old to be dressing like that..

• Trashy, and kinda patehetic.

• I really don't think there is anything wrong with dressing youthful... I mean a few clothing items need to be retired... neons... sparkly things.. uggs... graphic t-shirts... anything that's slut-short (but there's nothing wrong with just kinda short. They might be older but they don't need to only wear skirts that hit the knee...). Also anything ill fitting or unflattering.

Honestly if its not in those categories I see no reason why an adult women shouldn't be able to wear it.

• I think they need a way to assure themselves that they aren't old and can still act like teenagers.