What's your opinion on skinny jeans?

what's your opinion on skinny jeans?
I like to wear skinny jeans

and I wore skinny jeans once to go my nails and toe nails done but they were hard to roll up as I was getting that done

0|0
4|12

Most Helpful Girl

• It looks good on most people. It depends on your body type. As a teenager and young adult I wore jeans a lot. now I always dress up like I'm going on a date or to church. I have not worn jeans in YEARS!!! C

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I hate to wear them. They are very uncomfortable. But I like it on girls. They looks hot as well as decent in skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have much of an opinion on them when it comes to other people wearing 'em.

I'd personally NEVER wear them. To be frank, it seems pretty suffocating, and as a man I think it could be painful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice difference in jeans.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them with a burning passion. I can not stand wearing them. My balls feel like they are in a trash compactor my legs are stiff, can't breath on women they are fine but I will never wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear skinny jeans all the time. Everywhere I go I wear them. When I say skinny they're literally skin tight.
    They look pretty rad with Converses and a beanie :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think much of it when you say skinny do you mean tight?
    Whatever you like as long as your happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know what else to call those type of jeans

• I like skinny jeans, because it shows off how awesome you girls look in them (although I prefer yoga pants)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Photos would be nice, but I'm sure they look good on you I think women look nice in them and bootcut jeans. American Eagle skinny jeans dark wash are my personal favorite on women :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like them, wear them. Just not to get your toes done. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i love wearing them i look so tall with pants... and it compliments my skinny body type

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I love skinny jeans! They are so comfy.
    I love wearing jeans, no matter what type it is :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not against skinny jeans, I'm just against women getting skinny jeans and jeans that make your legs look like sausage links mixed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them they are to tight on my butt and my vag so I will never wear them again

0|0
    0|0